Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The Future of Public Relations



Today I met with the GolinHarris interns over lunch.
This cream-of-the-crop group consists of approximately 16 interns selected from a pool of nearly 800 applicants! You can see this is one sharp group of Public Relations professionals!
We talked about the importance of continuous learning, about networking and interpersonal relationships and how to make things happen for yourself in a competitive job market.
This was one of the best experiences I had while here. Every time I meet the future of the profession, I'm reassured that we're turning the field over to very capable, bright and talented people.
Because they were such a great audience and because I had so much fun with them, I'm including not one, but two, pictures of these terrific interns.
I hope ALL of them will keep in touch with me...and I mean that sincerely!

No comments: