Wednesday, July 28, 2010

From PR to Veterinary Medicine




Last evening I met Sarah Lusn, a MSU alum who took one of my PR writing courses one summer. We've stayed in touch ever since as Sarah has moved from PR to a decision to pursue a degree in Veterinary Medicine.
Sarah is half-way through her four-year program at Illinois to become a vet. Her love of animals and mine are a shared interest and I updated her on our pet family.
Sarah looks as young as she did as an undergrad and says vet school is challenging, but very rewarding. I am so proud of her decision to follow her passion and can't wait to hear what she'll be doing once she finishes vet school.
Go, Sarah!
BTW, since we're talking pets, I decided to add a picture of our girl, Holly, shaking hands with my great-nephew, Matty.

No comments: