Friday, July 23, 2010

Lobstah!


As they say in Boston, I went out last night for "Lobstah" at Shaw's Crab House in downtown Chicago.
It had been a long time since I'd last visited this Chicago restaurant, which has been in business for 25 years.
I enjoyed the Oysters Rockefeller (hard to find on most menus) and the Boiled 1 lb. lobster dinner.
As you can see, they equipped me with a stylish bib to prevent me from wearing my dinner home.
When I first arrived, a friendly waitperson named Courtney asked if I had ever been to Shaw's before and I mentioned it had been at least 15 years ago. So, when I had finished my meal, she said, "We want you to come back sooner than another 15 years, so dessert's on me!"
I worried down a Chocolate and Mint Ice Cream concoction that was heavenly.
Certainly didn't leave Shaw's in a Crabby Mood!

No comments: